NWU 2nd Admission List for 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Candidates who applied for admission in the North West University (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University) for the 2019/2020 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
Candidates were sent a text message notifying them they have been offered admission in the school and should come on Monday, December 16th, 2019 for collection of Admission Letters.
The message reads; Congrats, Uve been offered admission at YUMSUK, Collect your Admission Letter on Monday 16th December 2019 at academic office, K/Nsrw, come along with your JAMB Admission Letter and credentials.
Candidates are also advised to check their admission status on JAMB CAPS. See procedure below;
How to Check NWU Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change